A telecom business company is looking for a Collection Representative located in Lake Forest. This is an onsite essential role and an excellent, fully benefited, this is a Contract-to-Hire position opportunity with a reputable company. Offering $20/hr.
Collection Representative Responsibilities:
- Perform collection calls daily regarding past due and current accounts and establish payment arrangements based on company policy.
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues and account discrepancies.
- Send written correspondence on past due accounts
- Prepare monthly delinquency report
- Submit disposition recommendations to management on accounts over 120 days past due
- Enlist the efforts of the Sales Company when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Accountable for reducing the delinquency on all past due accounts for loans & maintenance fees.
- Send out monthly payment statements
- Skip Tracing
- Maintain computer application database by entering accurate & detailed records of members’ interactions, inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Prepare night run daily and any other administrative duties associated with loan servicing.
- Communicate with management on any potential problems.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
Collection Representative Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience in collections in loan servicing
- Knowledge and understanding of FDCPA as well as bankruptcy laws
- Good written and verbal communication skills, understanding of MS office-Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to apply tact and diplomacy
- Proactive and motivated with good problem-solving skills. Accurate & detailed oriented.