Join the Crew for FAN EXPO Dallas - experience the behind the scenes of Fun & FANDOM!
FAN EXPO, Partnered with RemX Staffing, relies on its crew members who commit their time, to help deliver the ultimate and unforgettable experience to our fans and visitors. FAN EXPO Dallas is taking place at the KBH Convention Center in Dallas, TX. - June 9, 10, & 11, 2023
- Hourly rate of pay for all positions is $13.00
- Crew that can work the most amount of days and hours are given priority
- Daily Shifts are a minimum of 5-hours and maximum of 12-hours.
- Crew that are available to work on Saturday, June 10, 2023 - are also given priority
- Attire is casual
- Jeans, knee length short, Capris and sneakers.
- Official FAN EXPO Dallas Crew T-shirt & Crew Badge will be provided on your first day.
FAN EXPO Crew positions are...
- Ticketing Area Crew ~
- Welcome Crew, Line Directors, Directional, Cosplay Prop Checker, Badge Scanners, Cashiers
- Merch Store Crew ~
- Assisting Attendees with purchases of FAN EXPO memorabilia
- Celebrity Autographs, Comic & Artist Alley Crew ~
- Line Control
- Manage celebrity or comic artist lines
- Celebrity Photo Ops Line Control & Framing
- Directs attendees into proper line and time for purchased photos
- Theater & Panel Discussion Crew ~
- Manage lines & manage mic for fans Q&A sessions
- VIP Attendee Lounge Crew ~
- Keeping Lounge tidy and giving out VIP/Premium Swag Bags
- Fill-The-Gap Crew ~
- Here you get the most exposure and get to work in many different positions throughout your shift
- Provides breaks and support to Crew members around the Expo or Fill-in in an open Crew position
If interested in applying to be part of the Crew for 2023 FAN EXPO - please apply today, and we'll be in touch as soon as we can!