** $28-$32/hr plus OT, Per Diem, Company Vehicle, full benefits, full training
** Opportunity to work for a large international OEM Manufacturer that is financially stable and offers career growth, training, and ongoing, steady work!
** Are you an experienced Field Service Technician or Maintenance Technician looking to get into the field? Now is the time for you to have great pay, technical/professional advancement, full training **
** Employee focused company, management team that comes from the field, a company that will invest in you to grow your career, great work life balance, this is the one you want! **
- $28/hr - $32/hr - depending on level of field service and industry experience, full training available!
- OT, per diem, paid travel, full expenses, vehicle, benefits, company credit card
- Atlanta area territory
Great backgrounds for the position!
- Experience in electronics, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics
- Military training in electronics
- Currently or previously services fabrication and CNC equipment
- Maintenance background on large equipment and looking to move to Field Service
- Work in the field, traveling to customer sites and not be tied to one location
Note: Must have the ability to travel in and out of your territory up to 100% of the week
- 40-year-old Industry leading OEM manufacturing company of fabrication and automated equipment
- Located in and around the Atlanta Area Territory with travel throughout the region
- Work in high end manufacturing and machine shop facilities and make strong relationships
- Have experience with electronic, mechanical, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Perform installation, pm and repair to industrial automated equipment
- Compensation – $28/hr - $32/hr
- OT Pay, per diem, paid travel full benefits, vehicle
- Full Training provided
- Company credit card, full benefits