** $32-$34/hr – OT, bonus, paid travel, vehicle, full expenses, great benefits! **
** Are you happy in your current job? Are you paid right? Do you have flexibility in your work/life balance? A great field service position where you will be home most nights during the week!
** Are you a Field Service Technician or Maintenance Technician that has industrial machinery and electronics experience?
** This is with an international OEM that is financially stable growing rapidly and offers career growth! The management team has all come from the field. Now is the time! **
- $32/hr - $34/hr - depending on level of field service and industry experience, full training available!
- OT, bonus, paid travel, full expenses, vehicle, benefits, company credit card
- Field Service Technician from entry level and above (full training available)
- Nashville area territory, with travel throughout the area and TN
Great backgrounds for the position!
- Experience in electronics, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics
- Military training in electronics
- Auto industry experience
- Maintenance background on large equipment and looking to move to Field Service
- Boiler, combustion experience
- Work in the field, traveling to customer sites and not be tied to one location
Note: This is a service position where you will be home most nights; most of the work is in the Nashville and surrounding areas but there are some overnights and could be on short notice
- 35-year-old Industry leading automotive support manufacturing industry
- Located in and around the Nashville Area Territory with travel throughout the area and TN
- Work in automotive, aerospace, manufacturing facilities
- Have experience with electronic, mechanical, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair to industrial to large, automated equipment
- Compensation – $32/hr - $34/hr
- OT Pay, bonus, paid travel full benefits, company vehicle
- Full Training provided
- Company credit card, full benefits