RemX is seeking a Network Operations Engineer to join a dynamic and diverse team to support cutting edge solutions for our client’s critical missions. The Network Ops Engineer will be involved in strategic consulting and advanced engineering solutions. The highly experienced Juniper switching & routing Engineer will provide advanced networking solutions and support, resolve hardware integration issues, gather application requirements, implement standards, make best-practice recommendations, and find resolutions to complex issues. 100% onsite, Contract to Hire.
- Plan, design, develop, and implement network engineering plans and wide-scale WAN / LAN network load balancing schemes for customers.
- Provide advanced knowledge in field in all customer interaction situations to resolve highly complex problems including receipt of specifications, design, test, and response to service requests.
- Perform network engineering analysis, maintainability analysis, capacity analysis, and reliability analysis.
- Establish contingency plans and anomaly resolution plans for complex computer networks.
- Debug and test load balancing, plan projects, and perform needs assessments.
- Prepares and oversees cost/benefit estimates, presentations, negotiations, installation, problem
- Forecast network needs and work with other IS areas to develop policies and procedures to resolve the most complex and unique technical problems.
- Perform highly complex root cause analysis.
- Implement networks and/or network applications
- Provide problem and incident investigation and recommend resolution for highly complex problems.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment in evaluating potential approaches and solutions to critical problems and determining appropriate resolutions.
- Initiate interaction with colleagues or functional partners outside organization on a frequent basis.
- Serve as an essential team member on teams inside or outside organization, project, activity or function.
Take your career to new heights and Apply today!