RemX is proud to represent reputable manufacturing organization in the Norcross, GA area (distribution company) looking for an experienced Accounting Administrator to join their team on a contract basis. This is not a remote position.
The Accounting Administrator will oversee the day-to-day operations of the organization Finance & Accounting department, which includes tasks such as processing invoices and payments, reconciling accounts, and maintaining records. The Accounting Administrator will liaise with the Director of Credit Management, teammates, multiple departments, and internal/external vendors. The ideal candidate must have a deep understanding of the basics of financial management and serve as a resource for all clients with the ability to carry out financial duties related to the Credit Management function of the organization Accounting/Finance Department.
Accounting Administrator Responsibilities
- Manage and provide invoices or supporting documents to internal/external clients while documenting all vendor billing processes and systems.
- Perform credit tasks such as credit holds, credit card payments, and order releases as appropriate while adhering to company credit policies.
- Collab with other departments to resolve and escalate potential customer issues in a timely manner.
- Assist accountants with physical inventory and audit processes and prepare all financial data and payroll, and other reports on a monthly and fortnightly basis.
- Prepare new account setups for credit review by the Credit Analyst and Director of Credit Management (reference requests, DNBi reports, tax forms).
- Perform accounts receivable statement reconciliation while maintaining files and updating records as required.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain all payable account checks, monthly journals, entries, and sub-ledger for fixed assets.
- Research, and reconcile all bank accounts and resolve all issues in processes.
- Ensure efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
- Evaluate and organize all agreements, invoices, and customer physical contracts with products and billing.
- Coordinate with management and recommend improvement in the quality of the organization accounting department and provide operational support.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work schedule: M-F 8:00AM-5:00PM
Accounting Administrator Requirements
- Associate’s or higher degree in business or related field (desired, but not required)
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical thinking.
- Diligent work ethic and ability to prioritize the processing of transactions.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Working Knowledge of SAP Basic Skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through under tight timelines and pressured situations.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to solve problems related to invoices that haven't been paid or discrepancies in a company's records and find solutions quickly and efficiently to timely process payments.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to work with multiple departments and personalities.
- Capable of analyzing data and interpreting the results to drive solutions.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and remain calm under pressure.
We offer Full Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision.
Free online Career Focused Courses while working for us!