Reputable Non-Profit organization is seeking for an experienced Senior Technical Business Analyst to be part of their team on a temporary project basis in the downtown Atlanta, GA area. This is not a remote position.
Senior Technical Business Analyst will support BI projects across 90+ country offices. This position is a technical advisor and analyst who analyzes, documents, communicates and validates business and system requirements. A successful candidate will be able to lead discovery efforts to gather necessary information from internal team members and potential vendors to appropriately understand business needs and solution requirements.
Senior Technical Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Design and develop PowerBI reports and dashboards as per business requirements.
- Develop, format, and communicate insights from the data for financial and operational reports.
- Responsible for monthly KPI reporting for the business.
- Participate in the evaluation of new BI tools for incorporation into the BI toolset.
- Maintain documentation and report updates as business rules and structure evolves.
- Implement and develop to our reporting and PowerBI standards for new business units.
- Keeping most application knowledge in local group and act as first line of escalation for user and report issues.
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical colleagues during design and implementation of projects.
- Identify and shape potential business process improvement opportunities.
- Document and create new requirements to determine feasibility and recommend business process improvements.
- Understand and advocate best practices in high-level system designs.
- Create business process flows for the overall solution, working closely with solution and integration architects.
- Collaborate closely with regional, country, project, and business development teams to identify annual BI priorities and detail out shared work plans.
- Analyze, recommend, and support implementation of enterprise-wide/global support and local support to country office data and digital applications and capabilities.
Senior Technical Business Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar degree.
- Prefer experience with BI delivery and working with Data analytics teams.
- 1 year of Business Process documentation working with various business teams.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPI, SQL, Azure, Vizio and Kolbalt Tool Box Sofware
- Independent self-starter with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and working with various business teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to collaborate with other global staff members
- Ability to organization workload, adapt quickly to change and deliver under the pressure of deadlines.
MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEW
We offer Full Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision.
Free online Career Focused Courses while working for