** $38 - $44/hr or more base pay ($120k-$150k end of years), OT, per diem, paid travel, full benefits, matching 401k **
** Would you like to work for an international OEM manufacturer that is growing rapidly financially strong, and very stable. This is the right opportunity for you!
** This is great for an experienced Field Service Engineer that is looking to grow professionally and technically. This company will invest in your success in your career!
** Management team that comes from the field, family atmosphere, employee focused and great pay. Everything you need in your new career!
- $38-$44/hr base: ($120k - $150k) or more with OT, bonus, paid travel, per diem, full benefits, matching 401(k), OT after 8 hours
- 2+ years experience packaging, automated manufacturing, conveyor, material handling equipment etc.
- Background with mechanical, electrical, PLC troubleshooting, pneumatics, hydraulics
- 50+ year International OEM industry leader in automated manufacturing equipment
- Regional travel in NC and SC primarily; There are times when you may be asked to travel out of the area nationally
Note: The base pay is $38-$44/hr or more, daily per diem, OT, paid travel, bonus program - $120k to $150k or more at end of year
- Perform installation, commissioning, pm and repair to industrial automation equipment
- Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatics and Hydraulics background
- PLC troubleshooting is very helpful, ability to read schematics
- Dispatch from home, work is throughout a region and at times nationally
- 2+ years of field service experience servicing industrial equipment
- Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatics and Hydraulics background; PLC troubleshooting
- Ability to travel up to 80% or more in a region or nationally as needed
- Must have valid driver’s license, ability to pass a background check