** $34-$39/hr – OT, bonus, paid travel, vehicle, full expenses, great benefits! **
** Great position for a Field Service Technician looking for regional field role and the ability to be home most of the nights during the week!
** If you are a Maintenance Technician that would like a field position, steady hours, daytime work, very stable and rapidly growing international OEM, this is the position for you!
** Have an electronics and mechanical background with industrial or manufacturing machinery
** This is a career position! Great company culture, great work/life balance, career growth (management has all come from the field) – This is the one you want!
- $34/hr - $39/hr - depending on level of field service and industry experience, full training available!
- OT, bonus, paid travel, full expenses, vehicle, benefits, company credit card
- Field Service Technician from entry level and above (full training available)
- WA, ID, OR area territory, with a high concentration in the Seattle area
Great backgrounds for the position!
- Experience in electronics, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics
- Military training in electronics
- Auto industry experience
- Maintenance background on large equipment and looking to move to Field Service
- Boiler, combustion experience
- Work in the field, traveling to customer sites and not be tied to one location
Note: This is a service position where you will be home most nights; most of the work is in the Seattle area
- 35-year-old Industry leading automotive support manufacturing industry
- Located in and around the WA, ID, OR Area Territory with travel throughout the area
- Work in automotive, aerospace, manufacturing facilities
- Have experience with electronic, mechanical, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair to industrial to large, automated equipment
- Compensation – $34/hr - $39/hr
- OT Pay, bonus, paid travel full benefits, vehicle
- Full Training provided
- Company credit card, full benefits