** $28-$32/hr OT, Per Diem, full benefits, Company Vehicle, full training
** Excellent career opportunity for an experienced Field Service Technician or Maintenance Technician that wants the stability, steady work, and opportunities to advance with an International OEM manufacturer.
** All training provided, grow technically and professionally!
** Management team comes from the field; they understand and value their field service team and look to promote from within.
** Employee focused, great culture, and cares about your work/life balance. This is the position you for you!
- $28/hr - $32/hr - depending on level of field service and industry experience, full training available!
- OT, per diem, paid travel, full expenses, vehicle, benefits, company credit card
- Chicago area territory
Great backgrounds for the position!
- Experience in electronics, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics
- Military training in electronics
- Currently or previously services fabrication and CNC equipment
- Maintenance background on large equipment and looking to move to Field Service
- Work in the field, traveling to customer sites and not be tied to one location
Note: Must have the ability to travel in and out of your territory up to 100% of the week
- 40-year-old Industry leading OEM manufacturing company of fabrication and automated equipment
- Located in and around the Chicago Area Territory with travel throughout the region
- Work in high end manufacturing and machine shop facilities and make strong relationships
- Have experience with electronic, mechanical, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Perform installation, pm and repair to industrial automated equipment
- Compensation – $28/hr - $32/hr
- OT Pay, per diem, paid travel full benefits, vehicle
- Full Training provided
- Company credit card, full benefits