** $38-$44/hr plus OT, per diem, paid travel ($140k or more end of year) **
** Are you ready for an opportunity with a large OEM manufacturer that offers technical and professional advancement, stability and will grow your career?
** Career position with a company that offers a work/life balance, growing rapidly and job security. Understands how important their field service team and treats them that way!
** Would you also like a career path? The management team comes from the field and very employee focused – they invest in your success!
- $38/hr - $44/hr base pay plus OT, per diem, paid travel ($140k+ or more end of year)
- 3+ years experience as a Field Service Engineer
- Automated Industrial Machinery used in manufacturing, food production, automotive
- National Territory based from home
- A background with electrical, mechanical, pneumatics and hydraulics and PLC knowledge
- 35-year-old OEM manufacturing company of automated food processing equipment
- Be part of a strong technical team that supports each other
- Excellent compensation – $38 - $44/hr base plus OT, per diem, full benefits ($140k or more end of year)
- Perform installation, commissioning, pm and repair to industrial automated equipment for 3 or more years – (Prior experience as a Field Service Engineer is required)
- PLC troubleshooting is very helpful, ability to read schematics
- Dispatch from home work is throughout the U.S. primarily
- Field Experience with Automated Machinery and knowledge of PLC is needed
- Ability to travel up to 80% throughout the US and sometimes internationally