SEASONAL TAX ACCOUNTANT needed for busy financial advising / tax firm. The position will last through tax season and will only be a 40 hour per week assignment. (In office)
TYPE: Contract until the end of April
YOUR DUTIES FOR THE TAX ACCOUNTANT ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Preparation and review of complex federal, multi-state and local individual, trust, partnership, and S & C Corporation income tax returns.
- Must have 5+ years of high quality, sophisticated public and private accounting and tax experience, most in a reviewer/manager capacity with exposure to corporations, partnerships, and high net worth individuals.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high regard for accuracy.
- Experience in managing associates on tax and accounting projects.
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE TAX ACOCUNTANT POSITION:
- Valid US Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license
- 5+ years public accounting experience
- Previous experience as a Tax Manager
- Experience with complex business and individual income taxation
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages. Preferred: QuickBooks, UltraTax