Our client located in Kearney Mesa area is looking for a Customer Service Rep/Data Entry Rep. This is a great opportunity with a stable company that provides excellent pay and benefits, this position is 100% ONSITE, M-F 730am-4:00pm. This is a full time, temp to hire opportunity. Offering $18.00/hr.
- Maintain database by entering new and updated customer and account information
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information
- Establish entry priorities
- Process customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies
- Responsible for handling alpha and/or numeric input
- Processes tickets, tolls, violations, registrations, recall notices, plate release letters, extension letters, and excise taxes as necessary.
- Contacts customers via telephone or correspondence as frequently as necessary to meet company standards.
- Contacts customers to obtain missing information or data to ensure an accurate customer database.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Customer Service Experience within past 2yrs in work history
- In-depth knowledge of database systems
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and other word processing tools
- Tactile dexterity
- Strong ability to work quickly and accurately
- General administration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills
Requires accuracy and general computer literacy