RemX is partnering with a nationwide organization seeking for a dynamic Corporate Staff Accountant (Remote position). This role reports to the Director and will work closely with the Accounting team.
$58,000-$62,000/year based on experience
Corporate Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Assists the Director with the timely and accurate preparation of monthly and annual financial information.
- Prepares account reviews
- Prepares monthly journal entries for revenue and cost accruals
- Prepares select journal entries and account reconciliations
- Reconciles balance sheet accounts monthly, including cash, accounts receivable, and accrued liabilities accounts
- Analyzes financial information to evaluate reasonableness and accuracy
- Provides support to the accounting team and operating team
- Brings a customer service focus in support of field operations
Corporate Staff Accountant, Preferred Skills:
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge of other MS Office products
- Knowledge of QuickBooks (Preferred)
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to identify problems and communicate issues
- Treats people with respect, inspires trust of others, maintains confidentiality of information, and operates with the highest level of integrity
- Strong customer service orientation
Corporate Staff Accountant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years in a corporate accounting function
- CPA/CPA Track (Preferred)
MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEW
We offer Full Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision.