Our client located in Sorrento Valley is seeking an Accounting/Finance Manager. This is a great opportunity with a stable company that provides excellent pay and benefits, this position is 100% on-site. This is Direct Hire role, RemX will be conducting all pre-screen interviews. Offering $120,000k-$135,000k. DOE.
The Finance Manager will be heavily involved with financial and operational activities and will collaborate with a wide array of functions including R&D, Technical Operations/Manufacturing, and G&A. The position will support budgeting forecasting, long-range planning, variance analysis, and other ad-hoc reports. This is a great opportunity to influence and implement business processes that can scale as the company grows.
- Support the efficient, and accurate maintenance of the general ledger and all subsidiary ledgers including but not limited to Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory, and Fixed Assets as determined.
- Assist with financial budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning for functional departments
- Provide variance analysis related to month-end close
- Meet regularly with business partners to understand their current and planned activities to support month end close and forecast cycles
- Enhance Budget v Actual reporting packages and support department leads with in-depth analysis
- Review contract and capital expenditure requests to ensure they fall within the budget guidelines
- Support/enhance processes and structure for budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning
- Prepare and manage forecasting / annual budgeting requirements for functions; maintain and prepare financial models