INSIDES SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Expanding logistics company is seeking a Business Development / Account Rep to join their expanding team.
TYPE: Direct Hire
HOURS: Monday- Friday 8:30a-5p
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS THE INSIDES SALES REPRESENTATIVE :
- Assist outside sales with quote processing on all platforms
- Obtain and review service providers and determine certain costs to support the sales process
- Conduct market research to help better understand potential customer opportunities
- Engage with booking agents to ensure the best and most profitable routing selections
- Review and understand detailed carrier costs
- Review, response, preparation, and completion of the RFQ
- Foster a positive relationship with the customer by providing constant engagement
- Profit analysis to drive financial success
- Assist the outside sales team with any process that helps them close profitable business
- Qualify leads into sales and long-term clients for our firm.
- Help identify ways to improve customer margins.
- Work directly with internal or external operations & import/export teams on service or supportissues
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE INSIDES SALES REPRESENTATIVE :
- Bachelors and/or associates degree in Logistics/Transportation preferred OR 2-3 years relevant work experience.
- Experience working in a Business Development capacity and/or Logistics processes preferred
- Must be able to comprehend international and domestic logistics/supply chain processes
- Strong internal/external communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Having strong organizational, scheduling, planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have experience in Microsoft Word and proficient with Excel (pivot tables & V-lookup)
- Must have a positive team player attitude with the desire to grow and learn