For immediate consideration please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (title: Director of Account Management)
Looking for a Director of Account Management for a third-party provider of fully integrated healthcare administration and management solutions to employers across the United States
Compensation: $110-150K plus an annual bonus of 15%
Location: Dallas, TX 75206
Work Location: Hybrid (2-3 days in office weekly)
Type of Hire: Direct Hire
The Director of Account Management is responsible for overseeing account management strategies related to client service plans; retention of existing clients, customer satisfaction, revenue growth, client surveys; providing program management for clients requiring complex service models; and overseeing the distribution of information to keep the teams informed. This is a customer-facing role.
- Assign Account Executives to new groups sold
- Supports the on boarding of sold cases in collaboration with the implementation teams.
- Report potential client risk on a monthly basis for ASO block of business and other overall blocks of business.
- Monitor account executives’ utilization of HubSpot to report on renewal requirements and maintain client information
- Manage/assign increases in admin fee renewals for ASO products
- Oversee Account Management Staff including Account Executives, Account Managers and Account Coordinators. The role has 15 direct reports
- Mentor Team on multiple levels of strategic account management
- Attend sales calls to determine potential growth for needs within department
- Host weekly/bi-weekly team calls
Update renewals in portal for all clients
Review Compliance changes internally and communicate with the team
Assist with completion of RFP's
Minimum Qualifications(Knowledge,Skills,and Abilities)
- Bachelor's degree desirable
- 5-10 years: TPA, Broker, or Healthcare Carrier & Self-Funded experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing direct reports and client relationships
- COBRA,HIPAA,& ACA knowledge required.
- Insurance license preferred but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication,including presentation skills.