Seeking customer minded individuals interested in join an innovative team in our call center
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for assisting with inbound customer inquiries related to placing new travel bookings or servicing existing travel bookings as requested by customers.
Travel bookings will be placed or serviced using proprietary technology. Therefore, a full 6-week training will be provided to incoming CSRs prior to being placed into a production environment.
- $18.50 hourly
- this is not a temp position
- multiple shifts available
- Start date April 17th
Duties include but not limited to:
- Deliver excellent customer support through various channels i.e. voice, email, and chat
- Facilitate new travel bookings for a variety of travel products – primarily, Air, Car, and Hotel bookings
- Service existing travel bookings e,g. requests to cancel or change bookings
- Monitor and service open issues through completion
- Provide site navigation assistance to customers who are new to self-booking online
- Educate customers on website functionality in an effort to increase the online adoption rate
- Report issues that are surfaced by the customer, including complaints, site production issues, etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A bachelor’s degree is not required, but is a plus
- 3 years of customer service experience in a contact center and/or customer facing retail environment
- Must be professional and articulate with strong interpersonal skills
- Must have a pleasant phone presence and friendly personality
- Strong computer navigation skills, such as the ability to navigate between various tools simultaneously
- Basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to read an interpret documents such as procedure manuals and instructions
- Ability to diffuse escalated customers
- Scheduling flexibility is required; there may be shift bids on a quarterly basis which may change your initial shift
- Travel experience is not required, but is a plus!
- Fluency in Spanish is not required, but is a plus!
- Proven proficiency in Spanish and/or willingness to work an overnight shift will earn the CSR a pay differential
Apply today and for immediate consideration sent your resume to Charity.Beckner@remX.com