RemX is looking to fill a Customer Service role in Kennesaw.
Pay rate: $16 - $17 DOE
Hybrid Schedule; Monday to Friday; 8am to 5pm
The CSR I interacts extensively with customers to develop relationships; ensuring ultimate customer satisfaction and returning customers.
- Proactively communicate to all internal and external related parties to exceed customer’s expectations.
- Respond timely and accurately to all incoming customer correspondence along with thorough documentation.
- Receives customers' requests by telephone, email or chat, analyzes requests, provides information requested or ascertains who best can provide the information, and routes the request to the proper person.
- Demonstrates ownership of customer requests with follow through, documentation and complete resolution.
- Assists in returns and replacements as needed.
- Analyzes transactions, corrects records, and adjusts errors.
- Provide accurate information regarding pricing and availability of in-stock items.
- Communicates with other departments for order completion.
- Resolves customer questions related to orders, places orders where opportunity is present.
- Maintains 90% minimum average in customer service and sales area quality assurance reviews.
- Has knowledge of product line, prices, delivery time, drop ship items, various marketing promotional services, and similar data, as required.
- Remain current with product knowledge by attending vendor meetings/training and participating in provided training/education.
- Proactively identify and communicate areas of department, training and process improvements needed and for areas of company growth.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the distribution team.
- Report any system or product inaccuracies timely.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Performs other all duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 to 3 years’ experience in customer service, or related transferable skills
- Customer centric and Internet savvy
- Strong MS Office skills
- Restaurant supply/commercial food service experience