Now hiring Representative I – Pharmacy
Pay Rate: $17.50/hr
Type: Contract – 3months
Cumberland, RI 02864
Schedule: Mon - Fri 9:30AM - 6:00PM EST
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills, including a strong command of the English language and the ability to clearly articulate to customers over the telephone.
- Strong ability to multi-task and organize workload for efficient use of time.
- Computer experience is required with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Basic data entry skills with attention to accuracy and quality is essential.
- Experience in a health care setting or insurance industry is a plus.
- Ability to work with people in a team environment while meeting individual performance goals.
- Must be able to read and interpret policies, procedures and instructions.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to prioritize a fluctuating workload and competing priorities is essential.
Onsite position with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services team as a Representative supporting pharmacy and be part of a dynamic team that supports a business that positively impacts over 20,000 patients a month!
- Manage and triage inbound communications from patients, prescribers and caregivers. Communication types include calls, faxes and emails.
- Customer Service
- Manage patient specific reports
- Identify or manage patient demographics in multiple software systems
- Various other tasks to support the pharmacy personnel.