We've asked 29,000 workers what matters most to them. Join our webinar on April 13th to find out what they said! Click here to read more.close
The Senior Supply Planner is responsible for supporting supply chain planners in the successful enterprise planning of distribution, production, and inventory management. This role focuses on strategy, team capability, and process improvement. Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
• Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction, production and inventory issues by detecting root causes and utilizing appropriate problem resolution / corrective action techniques.
• Actively participates in S&OP, leading and generating executive level reports.
• Monitors adherence to plan while working with manufacturing, purchasing, third-party manufacturers, distribution, warehousing and other supply chain groups to resolve any issues that arise.
• Maintains the integrity of planning databases to ensure the accuracy of planning data and the accurate execution of planning strategy. Consults and trouble shoots key systems used at company.
• Measures, tracks critical KPI’s and drives improvement in areas such as fill rate, safety stock adherence, and working capital.
• Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences.
• Demonstrated process improvement experience. • Has a solid understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain from procurement to delivery to customer.
• Ability to lead by assuming ownership and accountability, including the ability to influence key stakeholder.
• Ability to strategically think about issues and quickly resolve issues