Join the 2023 Crew of FAN EXPO Denver, CO and experience behind the scenes of Fun & FANDOM!
FAN EXPO, partnering with RemX Staffing, relies on the onsite Crew to help deliver an ultimate & unforgettable experience of fun & fandom. FAN EXPO Denver is taking place at the Colorado Convention Center, June 30, July 1, & 2, 2023.
- Hourly pay for all positions is $17.24
- Crew who can work the most number of days and hours are given scheduling priority
- Crew who are available to work on Saturday, July 1 - also receive scheduling priority
- All daily shifts are a minimum of 5-hours, and a maximum up to 12-hours
- Attire is casual
- Jeans, knee length short, Capri's and sneakers
- An official FAN EXPO Denver Crew T-shirt & official Crew Badge will be given on your first day
- Most Crew positions do require the ability to move around and communicate with the attendees
FAN EXPO Denver Crew Positions ~
- Ticketing Area Crew ~
- Purchasing Tickets (Cashier), Advanced Purchase, Will Call, Accessibility
- Welcome Crew, Line Directors, Directional, Cosplay Prop Checker, Badge Scanners
- Mech Store Crew ~
- Assisting Attendees with purchases of FAN EXPO memorabilia
- Celebrity Autographs, Comic & Artist Alley Crew ~
- Line Control
- Manage celebrity or comic artist lines, giving information to attendees regarding celebrity guidelines
- Celebrity Photo Ops Line Control & Framing Crew~
- Directs attendees into proper line and time for purchased photos
- Theater & Panel Crew ~
- Manage lines prior to doors opening & manage mic for fans Q&A sessions
- Fill-The-Gap Crew ~
- Here you get the most exposure and get to work in many different positions throughout your shift
- Provides breaks and support to Crew members around the Expo or Fill-in in an open Crew position
APPLY TODAY TO BECOME PART OF THE AMAZING CREW FOR FAN EXPO Denver 2023!
* Please note this application will have a "Desired Branch Location" default set for RemX in Dallas, TX(my office); however, this job is located in Denver, CO.