RemX is looking for a Alarm Coordinator / Dispatcher for our client in Cumberland, RI. Alarm Coordinators answer calls from retail stores regarding emergency situations such as fire, theft, power outages, accident or injuries etc. Responsible for routing to proper authorities such as police, fire dept., electricians etc.
- Title: Alarm Coordinator / Dispatcher
- Employment Type: Contract | 1 year
- Location: Onsite | Cumberland, RI
- Salary: $20.00
- Start Date: ASAP
- Schedule: - 3 Options
- Monday - Friday 2330-0800 (11:30P – 8:00 AM)
- Friday-Monday 2100-0745 (10:00P – 7:45 AM)
- Thursday-Monday 2200-0630 (10:00P – 06:30 AM)
- Maintains accurate alarm contacts for registered premises
- Maintaining alarm processing database. (Call list updates, code assignments)
- Remotely accesses alarm systems to makes program changes to alarm codes as needed.
- Handles inbound calls for all the above items.
- Must have the proven ability to:
- work under stressful situations
- actively listen and communicate effectively through clear speech and hearing
- follow instructions
- High volume Call Center Coordinator Experience REQUIRED
- Prior experience with DICE Matrix or other Alarm Monitoring Software REQUIRED
- Prior experience in Emergency / Rescue Service Dispatch HIGHLY PREFERRED
- High School Diploma / GED REQUIRED