RemX is looking for a IT Purchasing Assistant for our client in St. Louis, MO. This position will assist in purchasing and asset management resource for internal and infrastructure teams domestically and internationally.
- Title: IT Purchasing Assistant
- Employment Type: Contract to Hire
- Location: Hybrid | St. Louis, MO
- Salary: $22 - $27 an hour
- Start Date: ASAP
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM - (3 days onsite / 2 days remote)
- Provide excellent customer service and assist all customers/users in an efficient and professional manner
- Provide inventory maintenance, complete forms, verify incoming requests
- Ensure payments of IT payables and split bills into proper cost centers, track all billing inquiries, create new vendor accounts
- Strong understanding of technology to work with IT vendors
- Proficient with Microsoft, JD Edwards and SAP
- Work with Vendors: requesting quotes and purchasing equipment.
- Managing inventory to various locations.
- Inventory management and control for all equipment, software, and licenses.
- Entering purchase requests and providing follow up to ensure timely and accurate receipt of equipment.
- Manage software licenses and license library.
- Assist in projects and all other network systems tasks as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent REQUIRED
- Must be proficient in the use of Windows 10 and Microsoft Office applications REQUIRED
- 2-3 years of Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable experience. REQUIRED
- Experience with JDE One World/SAP is highly preferred