RemX is looking for a Benefits Coordinator for our client in Pittsburgh, PA. This position will process administration and support multiple locations and all HR professionals as well as cross-functional with departments to ensure understanding of benefits.
- Title: Benefits Manager/Coordinator
- Employment Type: Contract | 6 Months possibility for extension or to go permanent
- Location: Hybrid | Pittsburgh, PA
- Salary: $37 an hour
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM - (3 days onsite / 2 days remote)
- Administer the leave & disability plans by working with internal partners, providers and outsourced benefit administrators
- Ensure that benefits are being provided in accordance with plans for entire active population
- Ensure website and documentation is up to date and clear and accurate communications
- Be a contact for plan providers, employees, HR partners, and provider escalations
- Monitor and track claim payments and reconcile in partnership with payroll and HR system team.
- Help manage the implementation of changes for Leave & Disability, Health & Welfare, and Retirement
- Participate in testing and managing the Annual Enrolment process
- Review all plan changes in eligibility and rate calculations.
- Support file processes and maintain accuracy for company population, including payroll, HR system, etc.
- Managing changes, year-end reconciliations, ongoing error reports and working with the appropriate teams on data-discrepancies.
- Assists with audit, reporting, amendments and government filing
- Create and oversee payment process for non-plan payable invoices
- Creating and closing out vendor summaries, tracking budgeting, and forecasting project spend by consulting plan managers
- 1+ years of experience in a Benefits capacity REQUIRED
- 1+ years of experience using analytical skillset and attention to detail skillset REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred