RemX is seeking Collections Deduction and Analysts in Conshohocken PA. Depending on experience, these roles will pay $27 - $33/hour.
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm EST
Temp to Perm Role; Vaccine Mandate APPLIES
Hybrid Remote Role - 2 Days in an office
This role is responsible for researching and reconciling customer disputes, payments, credits, invoices, and contracts to reflect the proper status and balance of the customer's account receivable and ensure payment recovery on invalid short payments/claims. Disputes are researched utilizing SAP, Customer and third-party websites and external and internal departments. Position handles significant high volumes which requires fast decision making and a self-starter requiring minimal supervision. Analyze historical customer payments and disputes to derive issues, trends and root cause analysis using multiple systems and customer supplied information.
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, generally obtained through completion of a four-year Bachelor’s degree program
• Following SOP business rules, and through case creation, generate a credit memo where applicable to resolve customer financial disputes.
• Ensures GAAP, SOX and Watts policies and procedures are adhered to and the ongoing operation, maintenance and controls of the AR system;
• Ensure proper SOX documentation on customer accounts, credit memo issuance and approvals
• Support audits of deductions, payments and write-offs
• Identify and assist in the preparation of accounts for placement with collection agencies or 3rd Party activity.
• Financial recovery of invalid disputed customer account receivables balances
• Negotiate and structure payment plans
• Ensure customer accounts are accurately stated in adherence to US GAAP
• Recommend write offs for uncollectable open invoices and disputed balances
• Associate Degree in Accounting or Finance (REQUIRED), but Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 5 years of A/R software experience for large corporations such as SAP, Oracle, etc
• 5 years minimum of A/R Dispute resolution experience in a large organization working with vendor portals
• 5 years minimum of Cash Application research and analysis
• Must have Advanced Excel skills: writing advanced formulas, Pivot Tables, V-lookups, etc.
• 5 years of experience working with functional groups and different level of employees throughout the organization to achieve business results effectively and professionally
• 5 years following GAAP and SOX requirements to work in a publicly traded company.
Ability to work in a global team environment