$15.00/hour – 2nd shift Quality Assurance Rep. - Cary, N.C. - Remote!
Must reside in North Carolina.
Monday – Friday from 3:30pm – 12:00am
Quality Assurance Processor
- Review and evaluate each assigned chart per compliance specifications
- Identify and calculate specific measures have been retrieved within a chart
- Assess and recommend best practices as applied to each retrieved medical record to prevent PHI violations and to ensure Client satisfaction
- Identify any obvious deficiencies with a chart retrieval per tech
- Document trend observations appropriately and escalate urgent issues to Team lead
- Understand Company and Client objectives to optimize the success of each project
- Expand list of responsibilities as knowledge and business growth increase
Qualifications and Skillsets:
- High School Diploma Required
- Six or more months experience working in data entry, compliance review and/or related Health Care industry
- Medical record review, filing or clerical experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication are required
- Education, experience, supervisory experience, technical proficiencies, communication skills, decision making, other competencies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Must have exceptional communication and phone etiquette.
- Must have high speed internet in your home.
- Must have High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Must be able to pass the Drug & Background check.
- Must be a NC resident close to Raleigh!
For immediate consideration please complete an application then email an up-to-date resume to Katie.email@example.com and mention (Night NC)
Please apply online and we will review your resume and contact you.
If we have not contacted you after 10 business days, you may contact us at:
(602) 954-2045 or Sas.firstname.lastname@example.org