Are you seeking your work-from-home opportunity in North Carolina?
Our client is hiring quality assurance agents to join their medical records management firm.
Training Schedule: 3 days, 9 - 5:30 EST
Working Schedule: M-F 3:30pm – 12am EST
Important Notes: Must be available for mandatory OT last weekend of every month.
- Review and Evaluate each assigned chart per compliance specifications
- Identify and calculate specific measures have been retrieved within a chart
- Assess and recommend best practices as applied to each retrieved medical record to prevent PHI violations and to ensure Client satisfaction
- Identify any obvious deficiencies with a chart retrieval per tech
- Document trend observations appropriately and escalate urgent issues to Team lead
- Understand Company and Client objectives to optimize the success of each project
- Expand list of responsibilities as knowledge and business growth increase