Are you looking for "What's Next" in your career?
If so, We want you!
Our Large Medical Records Company in looking for people like you to join the team!
Position: Medical Records Day QA
Location: Remote Work From Home *Cary, North Carolina*
Pay: $15/hr. Weekly Pay
Training: Remote for 9a-5:30p
Shift: Must be available to work M-F 9:30am - 6:00pm
(hours will change to 8:30am-5:00pm when DST ends in November)
- Review and Evaluate each assigned chart per compliance specifications
- Identify and calculate specific measures have been retrieved within a chart
- Assess and recommend best practices as applied to each retrieved medical record to prevent PHI violations and to ensure Client satisfaction
- Identify any obvious deficiencies with a chart retrieval per tech
- Document trend observations appropriately and escalate urgent issues to Team lead
- Understand Company and Client objectives to optimize the success of each project
- Expand list of responsibilities as knowledge and business growth increase
- Contacting providers by phone to obtain correct information
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Six or more months experience working in data entry, compliance review and/or related Health Care industry
- Medical record review, filing or clerical experience is preferred
- Must have exceptional communication and phone etiquette.
- Must have high speed internet in your home.
- Must have High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Must be a NC resident close to Cary, NC
For Immediate Consideration:
Please email your updated resume to me @ Kathryn.email@example.com and in subject line mention "DAY QA" you can also text me :) 480-316-9349
Please apply online and we will review your resume and contact you.
If we have not contacted you after 10 business days, you may contact us at:
(602) 954-2045 or Sas.firstname.lastname@example.org