We've asked 29,000 workers what matters most to them. Join our webinar on April 13th to find out what they said! Click here to read more.close
Now Hiring for a Lowe’s: Customer Resolution Associate - Market Delivery
Pay rate: $17.70 per hour
Schedule: 5 am to 9 pm (Full time) 2 shifts available
Onsite: Hazelwood, MO 63042
How many calls are they taking a day? 30 calls or emails
What types of calls? assisting with appliance delivery
Room for career progression (up to warehouse or training team that travels) also supervisor and pay to relocate
• Responsible to support delivery operations from internal and external customers.
• Communication with customers to obtain feedback for improving customer in home delivery experiences, assist in problem solving in creating brand loyalty and lasting customer relationships.
• Ability to deliver business results and handle multiple tasks in a past paced environment.
• Knowledge of Home Delivery XDT operations.
• Market Delivery Associate will be assigned daily tasks such as working alerts and queues, process customer order changes and utilize multiple order management systems.
• Customer management responsibilities included customer escalated issues and Executive Care opportunities to provide immediate resolutions and solutions.
• Interactions with 3PL service providers, Lowe’s Supply Chain functional teams, Lowe’s distribution nodes (BDC, RDC, etc.) and store operations.
• Effective problem solving, change adoption, team orientation and empowerment skills.
• Builds and maintains business relationships with Retail and Lowe’s Pro partners.
• Possess good oral, written skills and knowledgeable utilizing Microsoft office applications.
• Maintains continuous dialogue with 3PL vendor partner(s) to address and resolve claims and complaints received involving In Home Customer Delivery experience.
• Work cases as assigned through case management system to ensure all customer issues can be resolved. Escalate issues appropriately to management as needed.
• Teamwork – works cooperatively with others to accomplish of joint tasks and common delivery objectives. Contributes to positive environment, fosters collaboration and tangible contribution.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of directly related experience