COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER needed to manage a portfolio of up to 150 commercial properties. Ideal candidate will lead property operations, participate in asset strategy and projects, build relationships with tenants and vendors and be primarily responsible for care, service, and quality appearance of all properties. Competitive salary plus bonus. Relocation stipend provided.
TYPE: Direct Hire (100% in office) – day travel to properties
PAY: Up to $65K plus bonus
HOURS: Monday-Friday 8:00a-5:00p
YOUR DUTIES FOR THE COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER:
- Lead and manage the work order processing and completion for all tenant repair/maintenance requests.
- Diagnose, plan, and execute on repair issues in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Manage communication with tenants and vendors associated with work orders.
- Manage process for recurring property inspections to document and address repair and preventative servicing needs.
- Be responsible for establishing property appearance standards and ensuring all properties are meeting or exceeding those expectations.
- Be responsible for managing the partnerships and contract arrangements with all property service vendors for maintenance, trash removal, landscaping, security, and other ongoing and as needed services.
- Build and maintain a qualified and reputable vendor pool for services and repairs.
- Assist in advertising vacant properties and coordinating leasing efforts to attract tenants.
- Serve as the Landlord liaison with tenant’s on-site and regional property managers.
- Develop relationships with tenants through a service-minded approach while maintaining the integrity of the lease to ensure tenants are adhering to their responsibilities.
- Assist Accounts Receivable department as needed to address tenant payment issues and plans
- Other duties as requested by manager
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR THE COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER:
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- 3+ years in commercial real estate industry, property management, construction, or project management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required
- Must have strong knowledge maneuvering municipal GIS systems.
- Solid decision-making skills