This position is on site, in Scotia NY!
Pay is semi-flexible based on experience, but will fall between $20-$24 hourly.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Daily outgoing calls to external customers to schedule, confirm, and re-confirm delivery dates, as well as confirming addresses, contact information and delivery requirements.
- Handle customer complaints and concerns in a professional and timely manner, i.e., follow up on shipping errors, shortages etc. and referring shipping problems to transportation function.
- Enter claims/complaints and communicate those issues to the sales team respectively; ensuring customer concerns are quickly addressed.
- Plan production schedules: monitor inventories, track progress of production, and review factors which affect schedules.
- Manage starts and releases; date changes; order splitting; shortages and respond quickly to changes in the production schedule.
- Manage the capacities of multiple production facilities ensuring orders are coming from the most cost advantaged location based on the needs of the customers.
Internal Customer Partnerships
- Review and discuss with production branch managers: capacity, inventory, scheduling and challenges.
- Collaborate with other members of the customer service team, regarding order management needs and balancing branch capacities across the network.
- Collaborate daily with sales, finance, production and the supply chain team to ensure product and carrier availability can meet customers' needs.