We've asked 29,000 workers what matters most to them. Join our webinar on April 13th to find out what they said! Click here to read more.close
Do you have experience with data analysis and a completed bachelor's degree?
Are you wanting to grow in your field and be recognized for your talents?
Apply today! We are hiring quickly!
Schedule: 9am – 5pm
Training Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Post-Training Location: Hybrid (1 day onsite in Scottsdale, AZ)
• Collect and analyze data from various sources.
• Develop and maintain databases and data systems.
• Interpret data, analyze results, and provide insights to support decision-making processes.
• Create reports and visualizations to communicate findings to stakeholders.
• Download reports into a spreadsheet in a clean, easy-to-read format.
• Identify patterns and trends in data.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement data-driven strategies.
• Develop and maintain data quality and accuracy standards.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
• 2+ years of experience in data analysis.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
• Familiarity with data visualization tools.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong attention to detail skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Programs: Microsoft Access, Excel, PBI, Sequel, SQL, Access is a must
For Immediate consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com subject: Data Analyst.