As the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership and CASE CNH Construction and Agricultural Equipment Distributor on the West Coast, we have an urgent need for a Senior Staff Accountant to join our team in Torrance, CA.
- 100% Onsite!
- No vaccination required
Pay: $85,000 - $95,000 a year
Schedule: 8:00AM - 5:00PM or 9:00AM - 6:00PM
The Senior Staff Accountant will focus on CNH, CASE, and TK Services’ payables/receivables and will be responsible for performing the day-to-day operations in the accounting department and will include, but not be limited to, processing full cycle and high-volume expenses for multiple locations including the following: They will report to the controller.
- Review CNH/Case/TK Services invoices for appropriate documentation. Match and approve in ERP
- Set up equipment note payable settlements with OEM. Post equipment-related accounts receivable and accounts payable transactions.
- Post Case Equipment/TK Invoices as needed.
- Post Case/TK parts invoices as needed and reconcile ones not matched during import
- Post Case/TK invoices from website-A8/M6/Accounting Advise
- Record CNH/TK Monthly settlement in the internal ERP (E-Emphasys)
- Reconcile CNH/TK monthly statement to balance in general ledger and corporate credit card statements
- Conduct research and compile data as needed
- Review expense trends to ensure all expenses are posted before closing the A/P period
- Ensure managers are well-informed regarding activities, pending issues, and potential problems
- Complete ad hoc tasks as needed (audit support, assist on annual reporting, etc.)
- Process Business License Renewals for locations as needed - TK & SM
- Prepare and authorize DOT permits, property tax payments, environmental permits, NV Commerce tax, Oregon CAT fees, deferral excise tax, IFTA/DMV renewal for Nevada.
- Investigate new regulatory filing requirements as needed.
- Performs other functions or duties delegated by the CFO/Controller in line with the objectives of the dealership
- 5+ years of full-cycle accounting experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in required or CPA is preferred, but not required)
- High volume and multiple locations experience is required!
- $100+ million company annual revenue
- Inventory expense management is a plus
- Must be proficient in Google Workspace and Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ability to learn and adapt to various accounting software in a timely manner
- Ability to maintain professionalism and exercise judgment in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, strong work ethic, and exceptional customer service skills required
- Exhibit professionalism in all forms of communication
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Onsite Fitness Facility Available
- Competitive pay and bonus plan
**Email me at email@example.com if interested**