Branch No: 85824-6334
5775 Glenridge Drive NE
Bldg B, Suite 250
Atlanta, GA 30328
Phone: (404) 442-1350
Base Pay: 13.00 per HOUR
Remx is seeking an entry level Tracing/Tracking Specialist for a Logistics Client in Kennesaw, GA. Pay $13/hour Possible Temp to Hire! Company will...
Remx is seeking an entry level Tracing/Tracking Specialist for a Logistics Client in Kennesaw, GA. Pay $13/hour
Possible Temp to Hire! Company will train! This is a great way to get your foot in the door with a large Global Company.
**Attention Hospitality Industry Professionals - Great opportunity to create a career in logistics!**
The Tracing/Tracking Specialist will:
Base Pay: Base plus Uncapped Commission
Remx is currently seeking a Business Development Associate to join our team in Atlanta! The role will encompass both account management (5%) and ne...
Remx is currently seeking a Business Development Associate to join our team in Atlanta! The role will encompass both account management (5%) and new business development (95%). Prior staffing firm experience is required, with a background staffing in Accounting/Finance, Marketing or HR highly desired.
• Ranked #7 Largest Staffing firm in the US by Staffing Industry Analysts (Category: 500+ Employees)
• Over $3 Billion in annual sales and 400+ offices nationally and growing.
• Chief Workforce Analyst and RemX President Joanie Bily Courtney appearing monthly on Fox Business News and other networks as the leader and visionary of current workforce trends.
What you will be tasked with:
A Day in the Life a Business Development Manager is responsible for promoting RemX, and other lines of business when appropriate, to increase revenue and achieve performance metrics. This position works with one or more recruiters to fulfill open positions while consulting key decision makers in the hiring process.
Skill Segments served include:
• Accounting (AR, AP, Payroll, Collections, Staff(Sr) Accountants, Controllers, Accounting Managers, CFOs.
• Human Resources (Generalists, Managers Directors, VP, HRIS, Benefits Compensation, Diversity, Talent Acquisition)
• Creative and Marketing (Managers, Directors, Digital Design and Production roles, Public Relations)
• Administrative (Customer Service, Executive and Sales Assistant, Logistics(white-collar only).Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 35.00 per HOUR
RemX is seeking a Logistics/Supply Chain Analyst for a Worldwide Logistics Leader in Marietta. Pay $25 - $32/hour ($52K - $66K) depending on experi...
RemX is seeking a Logistics/Supply Chain Analyst for a Worldwide Logistics Leader in Marietta. Pay $25 - $32/hour ($52K - $66K) depending on experience. Possible Temp to Hire role.
The Logistics Analyst will:
• Act as a resource to assigned client in area of expertise and supports field personnel, Distribution Centers, Sales, Supply Chain and other departments in transportation/logistics areas.
• Gather and compile raw data; conducts research for industry trends and benchmarks; and normalize data to be incorporated into a centralized data format.
• Prepare spreadsheets for data analysis; prepare reports with charts and graphs, mailing lists, maps and ad hoc requests. Defines data definitions and documents data limitations.
• Develop business tools and solutions to improve logistics processes.
• Develop cost estimates and forecasts. Creates and maintains costing models.
• Inform executive management on all pertinent issues concerning the supply chain process.
• Ensure the structure of all logistics and delivery programs meet Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations.
• Ensure products, components and/or supplies are shipped, distributed or received in an efficient manner.
• Apply problem solving skills in order to deal creatively with complex situations. Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: Salaried + bonus DOE
SOX SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR -- hiring for Atlanta client Do you have SOX experience & ready for a new challenge? Are yo...
SOX SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR -- hiring for Atlanta client
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU!
We have a client in the Atlanta area who has experienced a tremendous amount of growth the last several years. They have plans to continue growing their physical footprint & marketshare as they have been very savvy during 2020 to handle the downturn in our economy.
BENEFITS WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY?
This company is seeking an experienced SOX auditor who can step in to test their SOX controls immediately. They also want someone who desires to move into a Manager role to take over the SOX area completely.
Great management team who is very collaborative & ready to hire! Interviews will move quickly.
Competitive salary, bonus and benefits. Remote work during Covid-19 but will work in the Atlanta office eventually. No relocation assistance.
**Email your resume to Karen.Collins@remx.com for consideration.**