RemX is accepting applications for NEW and EXPERIENCED talent. Are you interested in a career where you can make a difference in someone's life? Are you interested in building a new career with a Top Fortune 500 Healthcare Company? If this describes you, a position as a Certified Pharmacy Technician might be the right position for you.
- Performs intake, set-up, quality assurance and customer service activities and functions in accordance with company policies and procedures to assist in the flow of dispensing drugs to the patient.
- Review contents of referral to ensure complete and accurate information has been received.
- Create a patient profile from a scanned or faxed image by entering correct patient and provider information to ensure all other groups can successful serve the patient.
- Conduct initial check of prescription to ensure clinical accuracy for processing.
- Updating concise progress notes to ensure other roles within the workflow are able to quickly assess the status of the referral.
- Direct incoming calls from patients and providers to the appropriate individuals to make sure referrals are processed in a timely manner.
- Enter new provider information accurately into the system so that the Business Intelligence group can complete their reporting.