Our client has an immediate need for a Certified Pharmacy Technician for an amazing opportunity. Are you seeking a great work environment? Are you able to participate in an immediate interview? If this describes you, apply today!
- Act as a patient advocate by ensuring that the patient’s prescribed drug therapy is followed as prescribed.
- Meet patients’ medical, social, and personal needs related to their pharmacy care plan.
- Coordinate patients’ prescribed pharmacy care with their healthcare providers to ensure that drug therapy is successful.
- Answer patient questions and troubleshoot/resolve them promptly.
- Understand the various challenges of specific diseases.
- Assist patients with their drug therapy and pharmacy care issues.
- Process new and refill prescriptions.
- Promote patients’ drug compliance.
- Report all drug adverse events.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with physician/healthcare practices.
- Assist in streamlining communication with the patient, insurance companies, pharmacist, nurses, lab and other healthcare-related parties.
- Accept the full responsibility for the patient’s pharmacy care plan.
- Work as part of a team to provide support to other members of the healthcare team.
- Maintain current notes and paperwork related to the patient’s drug therapy and pharmacy care plan.
- Coordinate responses and resolutions with appropriate internal and external parties.
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner that is consistent with corporate policies as well as state and federal laws.