Branch No: 85822
14305 E. Alameda Avenue
Aurora, CO 80012
Phone: (303) 861-9650
Base Pay: 68.00 per HOUR
Pay Range 60.-80.00 ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES• Organize and track all major initiatives for the HR Leadership Team, ho...
Pay Range 60.-80.00
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organize and track all major initiatives for the HR Leadership Team, holding workstream owners accountable, and considering cascade cadence for the organization
• Updating and maintaining a record of all scheduled HR Projects
• Aligning stakeholders on projects with similar/related work happening across HR Workstreams
• Coordinating any communication requests (internal to HR or external via Corporate Communications) across workstreams
• Organizing and facilitating a prioritization process for HRLT of all projects
• Organizing and tracking team utilization across HR internal teams
• Creating and driving daily meeting agendas and facilitating decision-making during HR Leadership Team huddle
• Noting all major decisions made in the HR Leadership Team huddle and driving/holding accountable decision makers for completed answers
• Facilitates the long-range planning process for HR and helps develop the roadmap for long range HR strategic plans aligned to business needs.
• Responsible for ensuring all new initiatives deployed to the divisions are field ready resulting in successful implementation. This includes but is not limited to reviewing process design decisions, procedural documentation, user acceptance testing and change management plans.
• Oversees the development and management of calendar of events for HR strategic and annual operating plans. Provides project re-prioritization options to HR leadership Team, when necessary.
Base Pay: 27.00 per HOUR
Responsibilities:• Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll for multiple companies in multiple states.• Transmit interface files for tax, wa...
• Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll for multiple companies in multiple states.
• Transmit interface files for tax, wage payments, garnishments and ACH each payroll.
• Process off cycle Manual payments.
• Monitors Garnishment processing by third party for accuracy and completeness.
• Trouble shoots Kronos issues at the Operating Unit and assists with processing time files each week as needed.
• Ensure that payroll processes follow company policies and comply with state and federal regulations/industry standards.
• Maintain high level of subject matter knowledge.
• Responsible for timely and accurate data input and audit of payroll information.
• Processing and distribution of required payroll reports.
• Support Associate Services(HR)/Payroll at the Operating Unit
• Audit payroll data, deductions and employee/employer taxes for accuracy.
• Respond to all employment verifications and requests for information.
• Ad hoc payroll reporting.
• Assist Payroll Manager with tax reporting and reconciliations.
• Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
Pay Range 20.-26 Identify, manage, escalation, and resolve technical issues. Install and configure software, print drivers, utilities, etc. to be u...
Pay Range 20.-26
Identify, manage, escalation, and resolve technical issues.
Install and configure software, print drivers, utilities, etc. to be utilized on workstations and computer networks.
Troubleshoot all information technology issues, including software, hardware, and networking. Monitor installed systems, identify problems, and take corrective action.
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 25.10 per HOUR
pay range 25.10-30.40 Provide customers (employees, managers, and division HR) accurate, consistent and timely responses and explanations co...
pay range 25.10-30.40
WORK DAYS/HOURS HR Call Center hours have been extended due to the pandemic and we are now open from:
8:00am- 7:00pm, Monday through Friday and 10:00am- 3:00pm, Saturday and Sunday.
The contractors hours will vary between these times.
There would be an expectation to work some evenings until 7pm and one weekend shift from 10am- 3pm.
They may work Monday- Friday plus one weekend day.
There wouldn’t be an issue if the candidate could only work one day on the weekend.
Onboarding will be held in person in the Rosemont office and then the contractor will be working remotely until at least September 8th.Apply Now More Info