We are looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst/Accountant!
This is a performance to hire opportunity with a large manufacturing company on the Westside of Jacksonville, FL!
Salary: $75,000/year depending on experience
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst with:
- 3-5 years in pervious manufacturing finance environment, senior financial analyst level
- SAP experience is highly desired but not required
- Intermediate excel knowledge and experience
- Good working knowledge of internal controls/SOX
Minimum Education Requirement:
- BS/BA in Finance / Accounting, MBA, MAC, CMA and/or CPA (preferred)
Sr. Financial Analyst/Accountant Skills and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monthly close activities and will work closely with manufacturing and distribution teams for accurate reporting and analysis
- Monthly journal entries for accruals and activities for Manufacturing and Distribution
- Analyze inventory reserves and prepare inventory analysis
- Maintain balance sheet reconciliations. Review and approve purchase orders for overhead expenses
- Update standard costing for finished goods and marketing materials. Assist in annual budgeting and monthly forecasting for Manufacturing and Distribution
- Maintain and ensure compliance with SOX controls and ensure proper documentation. Support internal and external audits by providing audit schedules and documentation.
- Review and approval of overhead purchase orders
Please submit your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!