Branch No: 85070
20660 Ventura Blvd.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Phone: (818) 673-4900
Base Pay: 45.00 per HOUR
Executive Assistant - ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: • Manage an extremely active and dynamic calendar of appointments. • H...
Executive Assistant -
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage an extremely active and dynamic calendar of appointments.
• Handle all incoming and outgoing calls.
• Compose, prepare, proofread and edit correspondence on a daily basis.
• Research, prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns.
• Maintain and update Contacts electronically.
• Prepare and distribute agendas for meetings.
• Organizing documents for internal/external meetings and appointments.
• Compile and prepare quarterly documents for board meetings.
• Plan and schedule meetings internally and externally.
• Book travel plans, include air, hotel, and transportation.
• Record meeting minutes, when applicable.
• Create and/or edit presentations.
• Handle special projects.
• Prior experience working for a President or CEO.
• 8+ years of supporting a senior level executive.
• 3+ years preferred working for a President or CEO. EXPERIENCE:
• Ability to maintain confidentiality is a must.
• Meticulous attention to detail required.
• Independently manage multiple tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines.
• Ability to communicate effectively across various departments.
• Proficiency in MS Office, word processing, spreadsheet, internet, PowerPoint to complete required reports, produce necessary communication materials, and use the internet for communication, research, and other business purposes.
Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 22.00 per HOUR
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant - Handle Phone Calls and Office Administration • Dealing with mailings, packages, Fedex, UPS, etc...
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant -
Handle Phone Calls and Office Administration
• Dealing with mailings, packages, Fedex, UPS, etc
• Ordering office and other supplies
• Dealing with common lunch room items like coffee, drink, kambucha, cold brew, water machines
• Vendor coordination: shredding, beverage, mail machine, etc.
• Physical access control (badges)
• Moves, adds, changes regarding office/workstation coordination
• Maintaining a clean, organized, well-stocked, clutter-free, office
• Receiving and managing internal employee requests
• Coordinating engagement activities/events (daily snacks, get-togethers)Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 125.00 per HOUR
Digital Customer Retention Manager - Crafting a customer journey and retention strategy that maximizes LTV across all touchpoints Dev...
Digital Customer Retention Manager -
The ideal candidate is a marketing thought leader with experience in customer engagement, retention, loyalty strategy, and customer lifecycle analysis. They are an innovative thinker and creative problem-solver.
You’ll be most successful in this role if you have:
Base Pay: 30.00 per HOUR
Payroll Coordinator - responsible for all payroll-related functions for company clients. As Payroll Coordinator, this position is in charge o...
Payroll Coordinator -
responsible for all payroll-related functions for company clients. As Payroll Coordinator, this position is in charge of providing training to client staff and ensuring consistent and accurate payroll processing. In addition to regular payroll processing, payroll tax and vacation/PTO tracking, this position is also responsible for reconciling all payroll related accounts such as health insurance deductions, withholdings and garnishments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Design/Update existing processes for the payroll cycle.
• Train client staff on aforementioned processes and procedures. Ensure ongoing compliance with established processes.
• Collect and enter the approved pay information from clients each pay period and review payroll reports for accuracy prior to submission.
• Prepare and submit retirement reporting and payments including 403(b)/401(k) plans on a timely basis. This may also include STRS/PERS pension plans.
• In collaboration with Staff Accountants, assist with reconciliation of the following payroll-related liability accounts before month-end closing is completed: o 403(b) payable o STRS – Employer and Employee o PERS – Employer and Employee o Accrued vacation payable o Garnishment payable o Insurance payable
• Review employee data entered by Payroll Clerks.
• In connection with year-end audit, prepare audit workpapers related to payroll and support audit related work to be done if asked.
• Perform all work with accuracy and under the specific instructions given by supervisor.
• Focus on continued process improvement and increased efficiency for clients using the latest industry developments and technologyApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 30.00 per HOUR
CNC Mill and Lathe Setup/Operator - Skill Requirements Minimum of 7+ years of setup experience on CNC Lathes and CNC Mills Strong mechanical...
CNC Mill and Lathe Setup/Operator -
Skill Requirements Minimum of 7+ years of setup experience on CNC Lathes and CNC Mills
Strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills
Ability to read blueprints Do first Article Inspection
Ability to maintain close tolerances up to 0.0005 of an inch
Familiar with Haas Mills and Lathes Success Factors
Attention to detail and Ability to work independently and with others in a team environment
Positive can-do attitude
Enthusiasm and self-motivation
Manufacturing Environment - High intensity
Able to work under minimum supervision
Works as an active team member by participating in problem solving, team building, and all other team activities to improve the processes, productivity, quality, etc. of the production operations.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 24.00 per HOUR
Marketing Assistant - Support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties. Marketing Assistant responsib...
Marketing Assistant -
Support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties. Marketing Assistant responsibilities include:
Assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
• Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
• Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
• Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
• Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
• Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
• Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
• Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships Skills
• Proven experience as a marketing assistant
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
• Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
• Exquisite communication and people skills
• High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantageApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 55000.00 per HOUR
Marketing Coordinator - Assist in facilitating our company’s marketing campaigns. Your main responsibilities include: Conduct market researc...
Marketing Coordinator -
Assist in facilitating our company’s marketing campaigns. Your main responsibilities include:
Conduct market research, producing promotional materials and analyzing sales data.
• Conduct research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
• Design and implement successful marketing campaigns
• Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
• Track progress with Marketing Managers and/or Marketing Specialists
• Identify and analyze competitors
• Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing sales data
• Collaborate with the design department to produce promotional materials
• Craft clear product marketing copy
• Organize promotional activities for new products/services
• Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) forecasts Skills
• Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer or similar role
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
• Experience with research methods using data analytics software
• Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords
• Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant fieldApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 19.70 per HOUR
Customer Service Representative - Willing to train the right individual and company offers excellent growth potential and advancement opportun...
Customer Service Representative - Willing to train the right individual and company offers excellent growth potential and advancement opportunities
• Handle inbound Customer Service calls (approximately 60+ phone calls daily)
• Assist customers with account updates (Due Date Changes, Address Changes, Name Changes, Extension Requests)
• Assist customers with monthly payments
• Provide payoff quotes to customers and dealerships
• Assist customers with their HFS/AFS.com accounts
• Effectively contribute to increasing Customer Satisfaction scores (meet qualitative objectives)
• Become a productive member of the department (meet quantitative objectives) • Maintain enthusiastic and positive attitude
• Attendance – being here on time ready to work at the start of the shift Assignment
Description • Ideal for those looking for an entry-level position in the general field of Customer Service, Customer Accounts, and/or Automotive Finance Desired Soft-Skills • Excellent verbal communication skills (easy to understand) • Able to multi-task (ability to talk and type simultaneously is a must) • Customer service oriented • Self-starters • Eager to learn • Bilingual a plus
Work Schedule • Monday through Friday: 8am – 5 pm, 9-6 (Rotational 9-6 shift exact days have not been established yet) • Must be flexible, schedule may change with business needsApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 45.00 per HOUR
Sr. Staff Accountant - Performs day to day accounting and finance functions to support all company joint ventures, including but not limited...
Sr. Staff Accountant -
Base Pay: 115000.00 per YEAR
Manager, Inventory Accounting - Restaurant/Hospitality Industry a must - will have 4 Direct Reports • Leading Inventory team with variou...
Manager, Inventory Accounting - Restaurant/Hospitality Industry a must - will have 4 Direct Reports
• Leading Inventory team with various duties including, but not limited to, training new employees, ad-hoc analysis and projects, improvement and optimization efforts, and month-end close duties.
• Prepare and perform final-level review of balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
• Provide ad-hoc analysis on inventory usage, research and conclude on inventory reconciling items, as well as partner with various departments including Supply Chain and Operators, as needed.
• Lead quarterly inventory reserve analysis with in-depth analysis required twice a year including working with Operators and reporting results to Executive Management
• Identify opportunities for process improvements and lead implementation efforts
• Partner with RAAS (Internal Audit) to address compliance risk and opportunities including the completeness, accuracy and valuation of shipboard and shoreside inventory
Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance a must
Apply Now More Info