Branch No: 85070
21700 Oxnard Street
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Phone: (818) 673-4900
Base Pay: 15.50 per HOUR
Telemarketing/Appointment Setting Growing company needs Callers to call on very large distribution list -Make daily calls from a customer list -Set...
Growing company needs Callers to call on very large distribution list -Make daily calls from a customer list -Set up appointments for the company -Get new business from calls -Must be great on the phones -Candidates will be trained on the products. $15.50/hour starting salary.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
Billing/Invoicing Specialist- advanced Excel required including strong proficiency with formulas and calculating percentages Office – miscell...
Billing/Invoicing Specialist- advanced Excel required including strong proficiency with formulas and calculating percentages
Office – miscellaneous documents to review corrections in grammar and spot check if numbers calculate correctly. 6. Speech- good English speaking voice to answer some phones 7. Multiple tasks – can juggle priorities without mistakes 8. Quick learner 9. Accuracy 10. Follows directions 11. Uses Office standards 12. Good Attitude 13. Asks questions 14. On time 15.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 20.00 per HOUR
A/P Specialist - High-Volume environment and multi-entity processing including 3 way match, batch and coding to the G/L, journal entries, assist wi...
A/P Specialist - High-Volume environment and multi-entity processing including 3 way match, batch and coding to the G/L, journal entries, assist with month-end closing. Excellent computer and strong Excel. This role will be working for a successful and stable company within the Healthcare/Fitness Industry.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 33.00 per HOUR
This position will support our Controller. Royalties Experience is a must Duties and Responsibilities 1. Interact with various departments to devel...
This position will support our Controller. Royalties Experience is a must
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Interact with various departments to develop, track and update budget/forecasts 2. Assist with month-to-month, forecast-to-forecast, and full year variance performance reporting for managements and royalty reporting. 3. Create P/L statement for each project communicating with related internal parties 4. Collect data from various sources to generate and distribute business performance reports to key members of the company on a regular basis 5. Assist to update company’s midterm plan P/L statement 6. Create and maintain database of accurate records of all volumes and variables to ensure current data is available for analysis 7. Respond to ad-hoc requests Skills and Abilities 1. 2-3 years’ experience as a business analyst, financial analyst, or accounting assistant 2. Ability to effectively use data and analysis to tell a story 3. Strong Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills 4. Understanding of P/L, B/S, and C/F statements 5. Keen attention to detail 6. Logical thinking 7. Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related fieldApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR
Customer Service/Service Coordinator - ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, but are not limited to: • Work acros...
Customer Service/Service Coordinator -
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, but are not limited to: • Work across matrixed organization, sharing and learning best practices and balancing the needs of all impacted. • Assist with reviewing, developing, and/or improving current invoice review processes to ensure the efficiency and accuracy of all SRO’s. • Assist with scheduling and dispatching Service Technicians, for service calls. • Assist with monitoring queue console, to ensure proper processing and timely and accurate processing through the closing/billing process. • Handle Service Request Order (SRO) processing – from review of existing calls to completion; ensure requests are closed out in a timely and accurate manner. • Research materials transaction issues; verify equipment is transacted from truck inventory; verify equipment is transacted to related jobs; verify all planned equipment matches to actual; review and post materials and misc. transactions, when required. • Assist Field Service Manager by providing feedback concerning field technician performance in relation scheduled service requests and transactions • Assist Accounts Receivable, when necessary, with past due accounts; support the handling of billing issues and customer account inquiries, when needed. • Conduct random follow up calls to customers regarding service received related to open SRO’s as necessary to help with the processing or closure of the request. • Assist with identifying issues with the new ZenDesk and ISM 5.2 platform. Issues should be reported to the proper responsible individuals or corrected directly when possible. • Perform data entry tasks related to the ZenDesk and ISM 5.2 new implementation to update contact, customer numbers, site notes, location details, technician notes and any other data. • Perform other tasks, as assigned; contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR
Digital Marketing Coordinator - REQUIREMENTS To perform this job successfully, an individual must at least be able to perform these duties. ·...
Digital Marketing Coordinator -
REQUIREMENTS To perform this job successfully, an individual must at least be able to perform these duties. · Advanced experience with HubSpot in design and implementation of email and communication campaigns and use of marketing automation tools. · Intermediate experience working with Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) – Primarily Illustrator and Photoshop · Passion for fitness and wellness · Excellent written and verbal communication skills · Knowledge of email best practices including subject lines, messaging, segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam laws · Advanced knowledge of Social Media strategies and platforms to increase brand awareness and growth o Comfortable in front of and behind the camera to acquire social media assets in the club and during company events · Positive attitude and team player, but have the ability to work independentlyApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 15.00 per HOUR
Medical Billing/Coding/Collections/Insurance Representative - must be very customer service-oriented with excellent communication skills and be abl...
Base Pay: 22.00 per HOUR
Payroll Specialist - High-volume environment - MFG/Distribution background We are seeking an experienced individual with a strong work ethic...
Payroll Specialist - High-volume environment - MFG/Distribution background
We are seeking an experienced individual with a strong work ethic and positive attitude for our Payroll Administrator position.
• Process electronic and manual time sheets to ensure accurate and timely running of payroll for 200 employees. Must have full-cycle payroll processing experience and multi-state payroll knowledge
• Ensure accuracy of records by maintaining database with updates in status changes, tax withholdings, benefits deductions, time off accruals, etc.
• Extensive job costing entries on employee hours and wages. • Maintain the database by entering new hires and terminations and making changes when needed. • Prepare time off accrual reports.
• Prepare and remit federal, state, and local tax reports in a timely manner.
• Prepare Worker’s Comp report to insurance carriers and audit materials for various government or private agencies.
Experience/Education Requirements: • Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred. • Minimum of 5 years experience processing payroll and using report writing systems such as Paylocity, ADP or PeopleSoft for a multi-state employer.
• In-depth knowledge of state and federal wage and tax laws.
• Must have experience using weighted average calculations for employees with multiple pay rates.
• Experience with payroll related benefits administration which includes transmission of 401k contributions, census reports, health insurance billing reconciliation, etc.
• Proven customer service skills while maintaining a confidential work environment • Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook • Possess a sense of urgency to get things done. • Flexible personal style to workApply Now More Info