Branch No: 85070
20660 Ventura Blvd.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Phone: (818) 673-4900
Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR
AR Clerk Essential Responsibilities: 1. Aging report management to include but not limited to: a. Detailed account reconciliation. b. Issuing accou...
1. Aging report management to include but not limited to: a. Detailed account reconciliation. b. Issuing account statements. c. Resolving all open balances.
2. Full cycle cash application to include but not limited to: a. Coding payment remittances. b. Posting checks, wires, and other payment instruments. c. Creating short payment and chargeback line items. d. Reconciling daily cash settlement reports.
3. All collections activities to include but not limited to: a. Making collection calls. b. Sending collection correspondence. c. Tracking all customer contact efforts. d. Issuing final demands for payment. e. Negotiating settlement offers within prescribed limits.
4. Customer chargeback management to include but not limited to: a. Proper identification and research of all chargeback types such as co-op allowances, shortage and shipping claims, returns, compliance penalties, etc. b. Reviewing and maintaining complex co-op schedules. c. Proactive management of all aspects of customer compliance to include routing guides, billing, etc.
5. Manage customer refund and credit requests.
6. Adjustment of customer line items to include but not limited to: a. Confirming validity of adjustment. b. Coding and posting adjustments.
7. Perform all month-end closing procedures.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 19.50 per HOUR
Order Processor Enters customer orders into the ERP system in accordance with account requirements and department procedures. In addition, this ro...
Your primary activities will include but are not limited to:
1. Accurately processes domestic customer emailed/faxed orders as assigned while adhering to all processes and procedures.
2. Enters orders into the ERP software system to create invoices, ensuring that all proper discounts, special pricing and/or arrangements, terms of payment, and shipping details are properly applied to order. Ensures that invoices with prepayment terms are processed through the credit card system by the designated customer service personnel.
3. Looks up customer orders/ invoices and provides pertinent information, such as totals, dates and tracking information.
4. Processes credit requests.
5. Receives and documents customer returns, damaged products, expired products, mis-shipped products, when requests are emailed/faxed. Completes appropriate form and makes note of transaction in the ERP system.
6. Processes orders with minimal errors. Ensures all tasks are completed in a timely manner such that deadlines can be met.
7. Follows up on orders not meeting probiotic minimum.
8. Maintains confidentiality of all customer and company accounts and its relevant information.
9. Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the ManagerApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 70000.00 per HOUR
Inventory Staff Accountant Responsibilities Record inventory consumption & adjustments upon voyage completion Record inventory activity for w...
Inventory Staff Accountant
Base Pay: 25.00 per HOUR
Jr. Accountant We are looking for a candidate with an accounting background with at least an Associate’s Degree in Accounting or Finance Min...
Base Pay: 45.00 per HOUR
Registered Nurse Educational Requirements: Graduated from an approved school for Vocational Nursing Maintain a current California Vocational Nursin...
Graduated from an approved school for Vocational Nursing
Maintain a current California Vocational Nursing License or Registered Nurse with no restrictions
Two-year residential healthcare and or substance abuse experience preferred
Must have and maintain valid California Driver License
Possess healthy professional boundaries
Responsible for the total nursing care of all residents within established standards of care, facility policies, procedures, and guidelines
Ability to follow the chain of command
Routine checks on all safety and nursing equipment and documentation
Completes 30 minute checks of all residents
Daily documentation to maintain compliance with JCAHO, IMS and DHCS
Collects, reports, and documents objective and subjective data
Observes conditions and reports changes in conditions to MD/PA, program director and clinical director.
Contributes to establishing individualize residents goal;
Implements the plan of care
Evaluates effectiveness of interventions to achieve resident’s goals and minimize relapse, and / or re-hospitalization
Monitor and report: vital signs, COWS and CIWAS, wound care, follow up treatments, appointments of residents, etc.
Assists Techs in rounds and examination of residents
Performs Narcotics count at the beginning and end of shifts and whenever necessary
Audit resident’s chart for quality assurance
Able to accurately order medication from the pharmacy as needed
Ability to transcribe physician / physician assistants telephone, verbal or written orders accurately
Must maintain a current TB test
Must maintain current BSL/CPR certification and able to pass physical and drug testingApply Now More Info
Base Pay: 100000.00 per HOUR
CRM Manager • Own start to finish on Email strategy and executive • Be proactive in coming up to get new subscribers and also drive more...
• Own start to finish on Email strategy and executive
• Be proactive in coming up to get new subscribers and also drive more conversion for the site
• Be responsive – this has been an issue with the last CRM (seems like a pattern) •
Have strong CRM experience – I think this was lacking especially being a though starter and owning strategy
• Strong analytically and reporting skills – we run business review weekly and this person would report email updates to the team
• Klaviyo is a huge plus since we are migrating over to them for our CRM platform.Apply Now More Info
Base Pay: 40.86 per HOUR
Full Job Description Multi-office CPA firm with an office in Westlake Village has an excellent opportunity for a strong accounting professional who...
Full Job Description
Multi-office CPA firm with an office in Westlake Village has an excellent opportunity for a strong accounting professional who seeks to provide various types of accounting, audit and tax services primarily for the nonprofit industry.
This position will include the following roles and responsibilities:
Base Pay: 70,000.00 - 80,000.000
Sr. Accountant A CPA firm is looking for their next Sr. Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity for a strong accounting professional who seeks...
A CPA firm is looking for their next Sr. Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity for a strong accounting professional who seeks to provide various types of accounting, audit and tax services primarily for the non-profit industry.
As the Sr. Accountant you will be responsible for:
Apply Now More Info