Base Pay: 12.25 per HOUR
Come Join Our Crew for MEGACON Orlando 2024 & Experience Behind the Scenes of Fun & FANDOM! MEGACON Orlando, Partnering with RemX Staffing, relies on the …
Come Join Our Crew for MEGACON Orlando 2024
& Experience Behind the Scenes of Fun & FANDOM!
MEGACON Orlando, Partnering with RemX Staffing, relies on the hired Crew to deliver the ultimate & unforgettable experience of Fun & Fandom.
Taking place at the Orange County Convention Center on February 1, 2, 3, & 4, 2024 (Thursday thru Sunday)
- Crew hourly rate of pay for all positions is $12.25.
- Shifts are a minimum of 6-hours, or a maximum up to 12-hours per day.
- Open Availability to work given priority when scheduling.
- Open Availability = Available to work all 4 days & all hours per day.
- Limited Availability or Not Available on Saturday, February 3, are in final group to be scheduled.
- Limited availability = Not available for all 4 days or any or all hours per day.
- Availability will be captured via Availability Survey after application process is completed. Crew positions are filled based on the availability you list on your survey; requesting a specific position is not always possible.
- Ticketing Area Crew~
- Welcome Directionals, Ticketing Line Directional, Cosplay Prop Checker, Badge Activation & Scanners.
- Merch Store ~
- Assisting Attendees with purchases of MEGACON Orlando swag.
- Celebrity Autographs, Photo Ops, Framing, Comic/Artist Alley Crews~
- Manage line queues for celebrity, voice actors, or comic artist, & photo op.
- Theaters & Panel Discussions Crew~ (Programming)
- Manage lines prior to doors opening & manage mic for fans Q&A sessions.
- Family Zone Crew~
- Manages & preps for activities & events.
- VIP & Ultimate Lounge ~
- Handout VIP & Ultimate Attendee Swag Bags & provide information and guest support.
- Fill-The-Gap ~
- Get the most exposure and possibly work in many different positions throughout your shifts.
APPLY TODAY TO BECOME PART OF THE AMAZING CREW FOR MEGACON 2024!
* Please note your application will have a “Desired Branch Location” default set for RemX Dallas, TX; however, this job IS LOCATED IN ORLANDO, FL.