Woodland Hills, CA – Financial Staffing
4 jobs for branch # 85070
Costa Mesa, CA
Base Pay: 22.00 per HOUR
RemX is seeking Healthcare Customer Service Reps for an On-Site opportunity in Costa, Mesa, CA. This is high volume, call center/customer service environment. You’ll need …
RemX is seeking Healthcare Customer Service Reps for an On-Site opportunity in Costa, Mesa, CA. This is high volume, call center/customer service environment. You’ll need to be efficient, productive, and thorough dealing with our members over the phone.
- Title: Customer Service Rep
- Location: Costa Mesa, CA | ONSITE
- Schedule: Possible shifts that will be available are 7:00AM to 3:30PM, 9:00AM to 5:00PM and 2:30PM to 11:00PM. - Must be flexible in the hours you can work!
- Training: Training is Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 5:30PM for 3 weeks.
- Provide resolution for customers.
- Serve as single point of contact for customers and build a strong relationship supporting them.
- Respond to and own consumer inquiries/issues.
- Provide education and status on previously submitted pre-authorizations or pre-determination requests.
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, first call resolution and attendance.
- Conduct proactive research on assigned member accounts to identify service issues.
- GED / High School Diploma (or higher)
- Call Center Experience helpful
- Minimum of 3+ years of work and/or volunteer experience.
- Health Care/Insurance call center highly preferred!
Santa Clartia, CA
Base Pay: 46.50 - 68.68
Registered Nurse Apply TODAY! Are you a Registered Nurse, thinking about relocating to the Los Angeles area, we got the job for you! A local …
Are you a Registered Nurse, thinking about relocating to the Los Angeles area, we got the job for you!
A local 356 bed hospital is in search of Registered Nurses for multiple specialties. The comprehensive trauma center, not-for-profit community hospital located in Southern California's beautiful Santa Clarita Valley. Since 1975, the Hospital has been an integral part of the community, committed to providing a wide range of services to our growing community.
Location: Valencia, CA
This is a direct hire opportunity with a $10K - $15K sign on bonus!
The Registered Nurse is responsible for independently utilizing the nursing process to safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients based on policies, procedures and all regulatory requirements.
- Emergency Room
- Labor & Delivery
- Associate’s degree in Nursing (ASN) required
- Current California RN license
- Current BLS provider card
- There may be additional requirements dependent on specialty
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills
Sherman Oaks, CA
Base Pay: 24.00 - 26.00
Staff Accountant, AP Apply Today! Summary: The Staff Accountant, AP, will be responsible for full cycle accounts payable by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices, …
Staff Accountant, AP
The Staff Accountant, AP, will be responsible for full cycle accounts payable by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices, and has ownership of the accounts payable and expense reimbursements for assigned vendors and suppliers.
Your primary activities will include but are not limited to:
- Distribute invoices for proper approval; ensure accurate GL coding for expenses.
- Receives and verifies invoices and requisition for goods and services.
- Prepares vendor checks for distribution.
- Maintains updated vendor files.
- Prepare period-end account reconciliations.
- Perform Month-end closing procedures.
- Assist with annual audit.
- AA degree in Accounting or applicable relevant experience (2-3 years in AP department).
- Hands-on experience with large ERP.
- Prior experience with SAP or equivalent.
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines while possessing a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships, function as a team player, and thrive in a changing environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, while maintaining composure and work in a fast-paced environment.
Base Pay: 19.70 per HOUR
Customer Service A leading automotive finance company is seeking their next Customer Care Representative!You will be responsible for taking incoming calls from customers and placing …
A leading automotive finance company is seeking their next Customer Care Representative!
You will be responsible for taking incoming calls from customers and placing outgoing calls as necessary for follow-up or to provide additional customer assistance. You will answer questions and resolve concerns on topics ranging from simple, such as missing statements, to complex, including dealing with the total loss of a vehicle. With every interaction, you will maintain a service-oriented mindset to meet your mission of creating a positive customer experience and goal of providing service excellence.
Invest the majority of your time taking incoming calls from customers and placing outgoing calls, including:
- Answering a high volume of calls, responding to customers’ questions and resolving their concerns
- Following call pattern guidelines and achieving customer satisfaction measures
- Providing accurate information regarding customers’ accounts
- Clearly explaining applicable processes or procedures related to the customers’ situation
- Maintaining an enthusiastic and positive attitude and serving as a productive member of the department
The remainder of your time will be spent providing account research and information, including:
- Fulfilling customer service support requests, such as correspondence, titles, tickets and other administrative tasks
- Meeting service level expectations
- Following federal and state laws regarding account servicing
- Comply with established procedures and policies for account servicing
- Protect consumer privacy, financial, and personal information
- An Associate degree minimum or bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Customer service or collections experience is preferred; contact center experience is a plus.
- A strong customer service mindset
- Demonstrated ability to work well within teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing
- Strong keyboarding and multitasking skills; the ability to talk and type simultaneously
- The ability to analyze situations and develop creative solutions
- Solid organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and the ability to learn new systems
- Reliability, flexibility, coachable
- Bilingual, English/Spanish preferred